THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
How does eliminating the costs of 3rd party solutions sound?
Join experts Tony Redmond and Paul Robichaux at this 3-day Essentials workshop and take a practical approach to mastering Exchange 2010 – one that is immediately useful, easy to learn, and enables smooth and graceful deployments of Exchange.
This event is worth your time and budget:
- You’ll learn the key "gotchas" and hurdles that others have faced so that you don’t have to!
- You’ll leave knowing how to plan and execute your Exchange migration.
- You’ll spend time with and learn from the most popular and experienced Exchange instructors, Tony Redmond and Paul Robichaux.
- You’ll acquire skills that will reduce, or even eliminate, the costs associated with purchasing 3rd party solutions.
- You’ll walk away with 500 GB external hard drive with an electronic toolkit full of labs and examples covered in class so your expertise will continue to grow after you leave.
- You’ll be part of a small class, allowing for one-on-one interaction and feedback from the instructors.
Early bird registration now ends 7th May! Register now and save £250! (Contact me for the additional Windows Server User Group Discount Code).
About Tony and Paul:
Tony Redmond is a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro, Microsoft MVP, and the author of ten books on Exchange including Microsoft Exchange 2010 Inside Out (Microsoft Press). Tony has been writing about electronic mail since 1992 and is one of world’s foremost commentators on and influencers of Microsoft collaboration technology, chiefly focusing on Microsoft Exchange Server.
Paul Robichaux has been a senior contributing editor at Windows IT Pro for over 10 years. A Microsoft Exchange MVP and MCSE, Paul specializes in helping people understand how to get the most from Exchange.
Note: There is nothing in this for me, just passing on the information. Also for all you Active Directory buffs out there, Brian Desmond will also be in attendance.